Urban, suburban, intercity passenger transportation in Belarus
- Instruction plan
- Our legal services
- Related instructions
This manual will discuss the following types of passenger transportation:
1) urban and suburban road transport of passengers; 2) intercity automobile transportation of passengers (includes intraregional and interregional transportation).
1. General requirements for the implementation of activities
- Vehicle of the corresponding category
The vehicle does not have to be the property of the person. It can also be rented.
- An employee appointed by order to be responsible for organizing and performing road transport with an appropriate qualification level. In the event that an individual entrepreneur will be engaged in urban or suburban transportation, he can also hire a person in the state, who will subsequently be appointed responsible for organizing and performing road transportation with an appropriate level of qualifications, or he himself will meet these requirements and undergo the necessary training (if necessary).
An employee responsible for organizing and performing road transport must have a higher or secondary specialized education, which includes the study of disciplines in transport activities in the field of road transport or undergo advanced training in an appropriate educational institution.
In the future, the person appointed in charge of the organization of road transport must improve his qualifications in this area at least once every five years.
- Drivers with appropriate qualifications
- Pre-trip control of the technical condition of vehicles
It can be carried out by a full-time employee (mechanic) or on the basis of a paid services agreement with the relevant organization. An individual entrepreneur can also carry out pre-trip control of the technical condition. These persons put a mark on the control measures in the waybill.
Only the driver of the direct vehicle cannot exercise such control.
- Organization of pre-trip inspection of drivers
The pre-trip examination of the driver is carried out by a medical worker who has been trained in pre-trip medical examination. This healthcare professional can be a staff member of the organization or a contractual employee of a healthcare organization.
In the absence of a full-time physician, it is necessary to conclude an agreement for the provision of paid services with the relevant health care institution.
* From February 23, 2018, in connection with the entry of Decree No. 7 of November 23, 2017, pre-trip examination can be carried out without the involvement of doctors.
6. Forms of tickets. Forms of ticket forms for urban and suburban road transport of passengers are established by customers of road transport of passengers in regular traffic
2. Requirements for obtaining a license
In order to obtain a license, it is necessary to prepare and submit a package of documents to the Transport Inspectorate of the Ministry of Transport and Communications at the place of registration of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur.
15 days from the date of submission of documents to the Transport Inspectorate of the entire package of documents. If it is necessary to conduct an examination of the compliance of the possibilities to carry out the licensed type of activity, the period is extended no more than 10 working days. The license is valid for an unlimited period.
Package of documents:
1. Order on the appointment of a person responsible for the implementation of road transport
2. A copy of the diploma of the relevant higher education or a copy of the retraining certificate of the person appointed responsible for the implementation of road transport
3. List of vehicles on which this type of activity will be carried out
The list should reflect: category, car brand and its registration plate.
4. Application for a license
5. Payment order for payment of state duty with a blue seal of the bank (state duty is 10 basic units)
Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs located in the territory of medium, small urban settlements, rural areas are exempt from paying this state duty if they have been operating for less than 7 (seven) years.
6. Power of attorney, if the documents for obtaining a license will be submitted not by the head of the organization or an individual entrepreneur, but by another authorized person
All documents should be placed in a cardboard binder.
The transport inspectorate is not entitled to require additional documents from the applicant.
3. What is needed to work with clients?
- Comply with general requirements.
- A waybill for each flight.
- Agreement for the carriage of passengers by road (ticket).
Our lawyers in Minsk and regional cities of Belarus
Senior Associate, Master of Laws
Experience: 11 years
Lawyer-licensee in Gomel
Experience: 12 years
Lawyer-licensee in Brest
Experience: 9 years
Lawyer-licensee in Mogilev
Experience: 14 years
Lawyer-licensee in Vitebsk
Experience: 14 years
Lawyer-licensee in Grodno
Experience: 12 years
Lawyer-licensee in Gomel
Experience: 10 years
Opening a sole proprietorship in Belarus
Opening an individual entrepreneur in the Republic of Belarus. Fast and high-quality assistance in starting individual entrepreneurship. Competent consultation. All questions 📞: +375 (33) 681-89-35.
Registration of LLC in Belarus
Registration of a foreign company LLC in Minsk. Quality services for opening an LLC. ✔️ Favorable prices for LLC registration. Call 📞: +375 (33) 681-89-35.
Registration of a private unitary enterprise in Belarus
Registration of a private unitary enterprise in Minsk. ✔️ Legal services for the opening of a private unitary enterprise. ✔️ Highly qualified specialists in the field of legal law. 👥 Favorable prices. Telephone ☎️: +375 (33) 681-89-35.
Employment in Belarus
Here is the procedure for hiring in the Republic of Belarus. On the site, in addition to reading this manual, you can quickly fill out and download all the documents on the topic in our program.
Licensing (obtaining a license) in Belarus
Licensing support in Minsk and throughout Belarus. ✔ License for employment of citizens abroad. ✔ Legal services for obtaining a license to operate at a bargain price. Call ☎️: +375 (33) 681-89-35.
Transportation of passengers by taxi cars in Belarus
Here are instructions for transporting passengers by taxi cars, all the necessary documents and our services.
International passenger transportation in Belarus
Here are instructions for the international transport of passengers, the necessary documents and our legal services on the topic.
International and intra-republican transportation of goods in Belarus
Here is an instruction on the organization of international and intra-republican road transport of goods, all the necessary documents, legal services.