Labor contract in Belarus
- Instruction plan
- Documents in the program
- Related instructions
The contract is a type of fixed-term employment contract and is concluded in the manner and under the conditions provided for by labor legislation.
It must contain the following information and conditions that are provided for in our sample employment contract:
- information about the employee and employer who entered into an employment contract;
- place of work with an indication of the structural unit in which the employee is hired;
- labor function (work in one or several professions, specialties, positions with an indication of qualifications in accordance with the staffing table of the employer, functional duties, job description);
- basic rights and obligations of the employee and employer;
- the mode of work and rest (if it in relation to this employee differs from the general rules established by the employer);
- terms of remuneration (including the size of the wage rate (salary) of the employee, additional payments, allowances and incentive payments);
- the term of the contract (from 1 to 5 years);
- terms of termination of the contract, in accordance with the requirements of labor legislation.
All other necessary actions and documents for hiring employee, in addition to concluding an employment contract, you can find in our hiring instructions.
Employment in Belarus
Here is the procedure for hiring in the Republic of Belarus. On the site, in addition to reading this manual, you can quickly fill out and download all the documents on the topic in our program.
Obligation of non-disclosure of commercial secrets in Belarus
We offer you for filling in and downloading a sample of the obligation not to disclose a commercial secret and an annex to it - a list of information that constitutes a commercial secret of the Employer. The sample was compiled by our team of lawyers and contains all the necessary conditions in accordance with Belarusian law.
Agreement on non-competition in Belarus
We offer you a sample agreement on non-competition and non-poaching of employees for filling out and downloading. The sample was compiled by our team of lawyers in accordance with Belarusian law.