Appointment of director, accountant, adoption of acts
- Instruction plan
- Documents in the program
- Our legal services
- Related instructions
1. Appointment of the director
A) Director is not a founder
Requirements for such a director:
- Recommended: higher education and at least 5 years of seniority work experience. However, it is possible to hire a person without considering these requirements;
- For organizations with a licensed type of activity, as a rule, it is required that the manager has a higher education corresponding to the activity;
It is necessary to draw up an employment contract and other documents, you can read more in the instructions hiring.
- With a licensed type of activity, you can hire a director to fulfill the license requirements for the manager;
- With a lack of experience of the founder, the director will be able to help with the management of the enterprise.
- It is necessary to hire, assign a salary, pay the Federal Social Security Fund and Belgosstrakh;
- The founder may not be aware of the decisions made by the director.
B) Founding Director
Enough in the decision to establish a private unitary enterprise or the decision to establish an LLC with a single founder prescribe: "to appoint the director of the founder's full name", it is also necessary to publish order of appointment... Our program contains these documents. Next, you need to start a personal file and fill out the rest of the documents, as prescribed in the instructions hiring.
An employment contract does not have to be concluded. However, if you want to issue it, then you need to authorize by proxy another person to sign it by a legal entity.
- The founder directly manages all processes at the enterprise;
- You can save on the cost of the director.
- It is necessary to draw up a personal file, assign yourself a salary, pay the Federal Tax Service and Belgosstrakh;
- With a licensed type of activity, you must meet the requirements for a director.
C) Director - managing individual entrepreneur or management company
It is enough to conclude between your legal entity and the manager management services contractwhich is in our program. Such an IP manager can not be the owner (founder) of a private unitary enterprise, in an LLC, a member of the company can be simultaneously the manager of his own company.
- the manager is not a full-time employee of the private unitary enterprise, which is why the number of employees is decreasing;
- there is no need to pay the Federal Tax Service and Belgosstrakh;
- the manager can be held accountable.
- you cannot hire a manager for licensed activities, when a full-time manager with specialized education is required;
- the founder may not be aware of the decisions being made.
2. Appointment of an accountant
A) With the simplified tax system with maintaining a book of income and expenses
If a private unitary enterprise or an LLC keeps a book of income and expenses, then it is not required to hire a chief accountant or conclude an agreement for the provision of accounting services. The director can conduct it independently.
B) When accounting
A) The director himself can keep accounting, provided that the following requirements are met:
1) the average number of employees for a calendar year does not exceed 15 people;
2) the head has a higher or secondary specialized education, which provides, in accordance with the legislation, with the right to work in the specialty of an accountant, and work experience in the specialty of an accountant for at least three years;
3) the head does not have an outstanding or unexpunged conviction for committing a crime against property and the procedure for carrying out economic activities.
If you decide to assign the duties of an accountant to the director, then you need to issue an appropriate order.
B) If the higher requirements are not met, it remains only to either hire an accountant, or conclude an agreement with an individual entrepreneur or an organization that carries out accounting outsourcing.
We recommend using the accounting services of our partners, who are proven professionals in their field. When ordering through our website, there are no overpayments, but on the contrary, you will promptly get advice, and if you agree - the whole range of accounting services for your business.
3. Local regulations and labor protection
A) Mandatory acts at any enterprise, incl. without workers:
- Order on the appointment of a person responsible for labor protection, instructions on labor protection for each profession and type of activity of the enterprise, an introductory briefing program, magazines (sheets) for familiarization with them.
For activities without danger to others, you can get by with the list of documents provided in our program. For activities in transport, construction, licensed, we recommend using the services of labor protection specialists - individual entrepreneurs and legal entities.
- Internal labor regulations (all these documents can be found in the "Related Documents" section).
B) Mandatory if there are employees at the enterprise:
- Regulations on remuneration (wage scale, bonuses, procedure for reimbursing employees' costs, etc.) (all these documents can be found in the section "Дdocuments on the topic ");
- Schedules of work (shift) (if there are several shifts);
Hiring an employee -> in a separate instruction;
Agreements necessary for the implementation of activities -> can be found in the site menu at the top.
Our lawyers in Minsk and regional cities of Belarus
Senior Associate, Master of Laws
Experience: 11 years
Lawyer-licensee in Gomel
Experience: 12 years
Lawyer-licensee in Brest
Experience: 9 years
Lawyer-licensee in Mogilev
Experience: 14 years
Lawyer-licensee in Vitebsk
Experience: 14 years
Lawyer-licensee in Grodno
Experience: 12 years
Lawyer-licensee in Gomel
Experience: 10 years
Employment in Belarus
Here is the procedure for hiring in the Republic of Belarus. On the site, in addition to reading this manual, you can quickly fill out and download all the documents on the topic in our program.
Labor and social leave in Belarus
Here is the procedure for granting labor leave. On the site, in addition to reading this manual, you can quickly fill out and download all the documents on the topic in our program.
Disciplinary responsibility in Belarus
Here is an article on the procedure for bringing an employee to disciplinary responsibility in the Republic of Belarus (Belarus). On the site, in addition to reading this manual, you can quickly fill out and download all the documents on the topic in our program.
Labor contract in Belarus
We bring to your attention a sample of an employment contract and an annex to it - a job description. Our team of lawyers worked on the sample and it reflects all the necessary conditions stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus. Thanks to our program, the sample contract provides tips for its correct drafting and the variability of conditions that are most often agreed by the parties in practice.
Dismissal by agreement of the parties in Belarus
Dismissal by agreement of the parties is one of the most universal and widely used grounds for dismissal. Here are the instructions and documents required for dismissal by agreement of the parties.
Dismissal upon expiration of the contract in Belarus
Here is the procedure for dismissing an employee (employee) in connection with the expiration of an employment contract or agreement
Dismissal for a system of violations in Belarus
Detailed instructions for the dismissal of an employee for the systemic nature of violations of their labor duties, documents required for dismissal are also available here.