Business registration by residents of Russia
- The procedure for the provision of legal services
- Our legal services
- Related instructions
- Essential information for registering an LLC
- Background information for LLC registration
- Required documents for registration
The following is an overview of the procedure for providing legal services for the registration of a legal entity, in particular a limited liability company, in the Republic of Belarus by a citizen / citizens or a legal entity / persons of the Russian Federation with the involvement of legal services by our organization.
The main question when registering an LLC by residents of the Russian Federation - are there any restrictions for Russians in starting a business in the Republic of Belarus?
The simple answer is no. Any Russian individual or legal entity can become a founder of a Belarusian LLC.
What information is needed to register a legal entity in Belarus?
- Several options for the name of the organization. If you have proposed only one variant of the name, then the likelihood of refusal to agree on the name increases and, accordingly, the registration of the organization may be postponed for at least one working day.
- The size of the authorized capital (Please note: the minimum size of the UV has not been established). To participate in tenders, wholesale trade, when joining a high-tech park, we recommend setting the size of the authorized capital at least 2-000 Belarusian rubles (3-000 Russian rubles), since the size of the authorized capital must be reflected in the charter, which is often request government agencies to agree on participation in tenders, wholesale trade, when joining a high-tech park and in many other cases.
- Information about the future director. It is necessary to decide on the candidacy of the director, whose presence is necessary from the moment the organization was created (for opening an account, certifying documents and working with government agencies (administration of a high-tech park). When choosing a director, it should be borne in mind that a director of a Belarusian organization may be a citizen of the Russian Federation and EAEU, for which there is no need to obtain additional special permits.
Please note that for non-residents of the Republic of Belarus, we propose our candidacy as a management organization (company) - an analogue of a director. Assuming the status of a managing organization also implies the implementation by our organization of representative, legal, personnel, accounting functions with periodic reporting to the founders of the organization.
- Legal address (Requirements for the legal address of the organization: must be located in non-residential premises, a guarantee must be provided to provide the legal address of the organization from the moment of its registration).
- The ratio of the distribution of shares in the event that the organization has several founders.
- Determination of the type of activity of the organization in accordance with the National classifierOm of the Republic of Belarus OKRB 005-2011 "Types of economic activity".
Secondary information (can be decided after the moment of registration):
- Bank selection. If the founders - residents of Russia have no preferences in choosing a particular bank, then we open accounts with ZAO Alfa-Bank. When making settlements with the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, it is preferable to open an account with CJSC Alfa-Bank, OJSC BPS-Sberbank. When making settlements with subjects of European countries, it is advisable to open an account with Priorbank OJSC. When working only in Belarus, there are no fundamental differences between banks, the management of a current account is possible remotely through a USB flash drive of a client-bank, in particular, Alfa-Bank CJSC has the ability to manage an account through a mobile application. Please note that if you open an account with a bank other than the three above, we cannot guarantee the promptness and correctness of opening an account.
- The choice of the form of subsequent work: with or without the use of printing. In connection with the entry into force of Decree No. 7 of November 23, 2017, from February 23, 2018, legal entities have the right not to use the seal.
- Selecting a print sketch (if the organization has decided to work with print). Please let us know which print design you would like to order.
- The choice of an accountant, taxation systems, the settlement of personnel issues. With the general taxation system (18% of profit + 20% VAT), an accountant is required who works on outsourcing or on the staff of the organization (Please note that our organization also provides accounting services - our organization employs qualified accountants). With the simplified taxation system - 5% of the proceeds or 3% of the proceeds + 20% VAT, there is no requirement for an accountant. The choice of the optimal taxation system depends on the planned type of activity of the organization, since there are exceptions and restrictions on both taxation systems, and therefore we advise you to first consult either with the specialists of our organization or with any other qualified specialist.
Required documents for registration:
Let us consider two options for carrying out the registration procedure for an organization - with the personal presence of individuals - founders in the registering body of Belarus, or remotely, by providing a power of attorney to the employees of our organization:
- In the presence of natural persons - founders, it is enough for them to have with them the original passport (internal or foreign passport, since the type of passport provided to the registering authority is not essential). A copy of the passport must first be sent to us in electronic form to prepare a package of documents for registration. One day of the personal presence of the founders is enough to submit documents to the registering authority, but if one of the persons is the director of the organization, then the personal presence of such a person is required at least two working days to open a bank account and receive a client bank. If the director is another person, then you must first send a copy of his passport by e-mail. Nevertheless, in case of emergency situations, it is always possible to promptly make a power of attorney in Minsk to one of the employees of our organization so that we can complete registration and take post-registration actions for a legal entity.
- Remotely. You must send us by express mail (EMS, DHL - delivery speed 2-3 days) to the address: Republic of Belarus, Minsk, st. Karl Liebknecht 66, office 205, index 220036 with phone mark +375 29 7979737, the following documents:
- If the founder is an individual, then it is necessary to send certified by a notary copy of passport and power of attorney. Sometimes notaries require a copy of the lawyer's passport, you can request it in advance before visiting the notary.
- If the founder is a legal entity, then you will need notarized power of attorney (the draft of which is in the annex to this article) and extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (original with an official seal not older than six months). Please note that the authorized person who issued the power of attorney and the person indicated in the extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities must be the same.
An important rule: if a Russian legal entity has only one individual or legal entity as its founders, then it cannot be the only participant in a Belarusian legal entity, that is, it will be necessary to add at least one more participant (it is possible to add a participant with a 0,01% share) either a Russian legal entity, or a Belarusian one. Nevertheless, from April 28.04.2021, 05.01.2021, it enters into the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated January 95, XNUMX No. XNUMX-З "On Amendments to the Laws on the Issues of Business Companies", according to which the organization will be able to have as its sole participant another business community consisting of one participant.
Opening a turnkey LLC with expenses from 22500 rises. rubles (RUR) or 1000 BYN
- Consultation on the opening of an LLC;
- Consultation on the conduct of future activities;
- Tax advice;
- Preparation of documents for registration;
- Assistance in providing legal entities. addresses;
- Implementation by a lawyer by power of attorney: registration, obtaining a seal, opening an account, tax registration, obtaining certificates.
Our lawyers in Minsk and regional cities of Belarus
Senior Associate, Master of Laws
Experience: 11 years
Lawyer-licensee in Gomel
Experience: 12 years
Lawyer-licensee in Brest
Experience: 9 years
Lawyer-licensee in Mogilev
Experience: 14 years
Lawyer-licensee in Vitebsk
Experience: 14 years
Lawyer-licensee in Grodno
Experience: 12 years
Lawyer-licensee in Gomel
Experience: 10 years
Joining the HTP (consultation with an IT lawyer)
Legal support for startups in Minsk. ✔️ Lawyer in the field of information technology. We will help with registration at the HTP. Telephone for inquiries ☎: +375 (33) 681-89-35.
Starting a business in Belarus by a non-resident (for Russia - a separate instruction)
Here is an instruction on how to open a legal entity in Belarus by residents of other countries, except Russia, all documents and our legal support services.